The Division of Infectious Diseases provides the following services:
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluation, management, and treatment for adult patients with suspected infectious diseases.
- Additionally, the International Traveler’s Clinic provides travel advice and immunizations for those individuals traveling overseas.
- Inpatient and outpatient consultations are available for a wide variety of illnesses including but not limited to:
- Postsurgical infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Infections in cancer patients
- Bone and joint infections
- Emerging infections
- Fever of unknown origin