Give to Support Our Mission
What will my contribution support?
How can I donate?
- Teaching Assistant Salaries
- Lab Coats
- Dissecting Instruments
Does my company participate in a matching gift program?
- Online: Select Brody School of Medicine, then Summer Program for Future Doctors in the dropdown menu (Cash, check, credit card; complete a pledge form and mail - address below)
- Bank draft (write in Summer Program for Future Doctors)
- ECU payroll deduction
- Make a planned gift; bequests, charitable gift annuities, endowments, and more
- Give assets; securities, real estate, life insurance, and more
Many employers will match their employees' charitable gifts, doubling or tripling the value. Some employers match the gifts of retirees and/or spouses. Click here
to see if your company has a matching gift program.
Will I get a receipt for tax purposes?
Yes, soon after your gift is received, you will receive a printed receipt for your gift.
Your gift is tax deductible to the full extent allowable by law.
Where do I mail my check?
Please make the check payable to ECU Medical & Health Sciences Foundation, Inc. and mail the check and pledge form
ECU Medical & Health Sciences Foundation, Inc.
For more information or to make a gift, please contact:
525 Moye Blvd.
Greenville, NC 27834
Director of Development
Major Gifts Officer