Thank you for your interest in a fellowship position at East Carolina University. We participate in the match program, and all applications for fellowship must be submitted through ERAS. In addition, prior to submitting an application, we would like to make you aware of the following requirements for all applicants to our program.
- All applicants must have taken and passed step 3 to be considered for a position in our program.
- All applicants must have successfully completed either residency training in either Pediatrics or a combined Medicine-Pediatrics program accredited in the United States or Canada.
- Regarding citizenship all applicants must be in one of the following categories:
- A US citizen
- A lawful permanent resident
- Qualify for a J-1 Visa (we do not sponsor H-1 Visas)
- Have a pending permanent resident status with valid Employment Authorization Card
- Have political asylum with valid Employment Authorization Card
- Refugee with valid employment Authorization Card
If you have more questions please e-mail our Fellowship program Coordinator:
Mrs. Joan Staton
Fellowship Program Coordinator
East Carolina University
600 Moye Blvd Greenville, NC 27834