Thank you for your interest in a fellowship position at East Carolina University. We participate in the match program, and all applications for fellowship must be submitted through ERAS. In addition, prior to submitting an application, we would like to make you aware of the following requirements for all applicants to our program.
- A US citizen
- A lawful permanent resident
- Qualify for a J-1 Visa (we do not sponsor H-1 Visas)
- Have a pending permanent resident status with valid Employment Authorization Card
- Have political asylum with valid Employment Authorization Card
- Refugee with valid employment Authorization Card
If you have more questions please e-mail our Fellowship program Coordinator: