The application cycle for Fall 2017 admissions has closed. Admission decisions will be sent to students by March 17, 2017.
ECU DNP Program Tracks
- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
ECU DNP Program Advantages
Why choose the ECU College of Nursing for your DNP?
Because our faculty - who maintain their clinical practice and research projects as well as have a wide range of nursing leadership experience - are dedicated to mentoring the next generation of providers and nurse leaders. Plus, we offer:
- A focus on rural, underserved populations
- Online course work with 1-5 on-campus days each semester (September, February and June)
- Personalized faculty mentorship throughout DNP project completion
- No GRE requirement with GPA of 3.4 or higher
- Innovative uses of technology
- An interprofessional curriculum that prepares you for the future of health care