"Dedicated to Caring"
The ECU Physicians Psychiatric Outpatient Center is dedicated to improving the quality of care by providing access to cost-effective treatment in the eastern region of North Carolina.
This center offers:
- Outpatient psychiatric consultation
- Individualized treatment planning
- Individual psychotherapy
- Intensive group psychotherapy
- 24 hr crisis management services
Speciality services include:
- Anxiety Disorders Clinic
- Child & Adolescent Services
- Developmental Disabilities Clinic
- Eating Disorders
- Neuropsychological (Including Adult ADHD)
- Psychological Testing
- Substance Abuse
Our multidisciplinary team consists of:
- Social workers
- Allied health professionals
For referrals, please call: (252) 744-1406
8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
For evening, weekend, and holiday emergencies, call: (252) 744-1406
More information about the Psychiatric Outpatient Center is available at the ECU Physicians website.