APPLYING TO THE FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
The Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Program accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We DO NOT sponsor H-1 visas.
Sorry, we do not have any positions available for 2008. We are a part of the NRMP match and therefore must follow NRMP deadlines; we will accepting applications for 2009 this fall. Please check ERAS for application deadlines.
Because fellows are employed by Pitt County Memorial Hospital, most of the employment process will be done through the Graduate Medical Education (GME) office. For more information on the application process through GME at PCMH, please visit the Graduate Medical Education website.
INFORMATION AND PROCEDURES
Prospective applicants should review the curriculum, salary and benefits, and other pre-employment documents on this website before applying to our program.
- Applicants complete application in ERAS.
- All applications are downloaded from ERAS and reviewed by the Fellowship Recruitment Committee.
- Top candidates are called by the fellowship coordinator to schedule an interview.
- Interviews are conducted January-April by invitation only.
- A rank list is finalized by end of May and entered according to NRMP deadlines.
- Match is completed on Match Day.
International Medical Graduates:
- Currently valid ECFMG Certificate must be submitted via ERAS or mailed/faxed if called for an interview
- Only J1 visas are sponsored
Please DO NOT:
- Send application materials by fax, email, or mail unless asked to do so by the fellowship director or coordinator.
- Call to see what interview dates are open. (Qualified candidates will be called by the fellowship coordinator.)
To Find out the Status of Your Application:
Please contact us via email at email@example.com.