ECU Physicians Staff Development & Training offers BLS classes to all ECU Physicians Faculty and Staff needing to renew their BLS skills and laypersons (non-healthcare providers) interested in learning CPR skills.
4-Hour Healthcare Provider renewal course for those with previous BLS for Healthcare Provider training. Includes video and instructor-led training as well as a written examination.
- Heartsaver CPR
Heartsaver CPR is the course for laypersons (non-healthcare providers) interested in learning CPR skills. Includes viedo and instructor-led training. No written examination required.
Directions on how to register for a course on OneStop:
You will receive a confirmation e-mail after you have successfully registered for the class.
- Visit Onestop at https://onestop.ecu.edu/onestop/.
- Log in using your Pirate ID and Passphrase.
- Click Submit.
- Click on 'Tools' tab.
- Under the Employee section, click on 'University Training' hyperlink. A catalog of training classes should appear on your screen.
- Select a course from the list to view details about it.
- To register for a class, click the 'View Sections' button in the column on the right. You will see a list of available class sections.
- To select one of the available class sections, click on 'Enroll' button.