CPR/BLS Training Schedule
For ECU Physicians Faculty and Staff
January – December 2013
The BLS Healthcare Provider Renewal course is designed to update clinical healthcare providers (doctors, nurses, etc.) with cardiopulmonary resuscitation skills. Heartsaver CPR AED is a course designed to provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation training for laypersons (patient access staff, administrative assistants, etc.).
All sessions held in the Lakeside Training Center (LSA #1, Rm. 22)
See Onestop for current schedule
Check back frequently as new classes/sections may be added and/or more seats may open in current sections.
- Go to Onestop from the ECU homepage.
- Login using your Pirate ID (last name, first initial) and passphrase.
- Click Submit.
- Be sure you are on the 'Tools' tab of Onestop
- Under the 'Employee' section click on University Training.
- Select the course from the list and view details about it.
- To register for a class, click Enroll.
Instructions for Registering via Onestop (PDF)