Directions to LAHN 3503 (Laupus Library):
1. Enter Laupus Library through the entrance facing HWY 43 - 5th street. The sign in front of the building reads: Health Sciences Building, Laupus Library
2. 2. Go up the stairs directly in front of you.
3. 3. When you reach the second floor, turn left and enter the double doors to the library.
4. 4. Walk through the library and enter the hallway at the back left.
5. 5. There will be an elevator on your right. Go to the 3rd floor.
6. 6. When you exit the elevator, room 3503 will be on your right. *There will also be a hallway on your right. Do not go down it.*
**If you need elevator accommodations: Follow step one. Turn right after you enter the building and go down the hallway until you see the elevator on your left. Go to the second floor. Exit the elevator and turn right. Walk until you see the double doors to the library. Follow steps 4-6 above.
Download and print full directions and map HERE.
Directions to LAHN 1506 (Laupus Library):
1. Enter Laupus Library through the entrance facing HWY 43 - 5th street. The sign in front of the building reads: Health Sciences Building, Laupus Library.
2. Immediatley turn left and go through the door.
3. Follow signes to 1506.
Directions to Lakeside Annex #1:
From Hwy 43
- Turn right/left onto Moye Blvd.
- Turn right/left onto North Campus Loop.
- Turn right into 1st parking lot on your right.
- Park in the 2nd or 3rd lot. These lots are "B Zone" and your temporary permit is acceptable in these lots. **Be sure to pass over the speed bump from the 1st lot and into the 2nd lot. The first lot is "A Zone," patient parking, and metered spaces only.
- Follow North Campus Loop toward the Annex area (group of modular units on the right) and look for Lakeside Annex #1 which is across from the Biotechnology/Pediatric Outpatient Building.
- The Lakeside Training Center is in Room #22 inside Lakeside Annex #1.
Download and print a map of west campus (health sciences) HERE.
Photo of Lakeside Annex #1 --------------->