What are participant qualifications for the Intervener Program?
What is the tuition for the Deafblind Intervener Certificate Program?
- interest in working with children, youth, or adults with deafblindness
- high school diploma or equivalent (if you have a bachelor's degree - see DB Grad Certificate)
- computer & access to high speed internet
- web-cam, headphones, & video camera or flip camera
- software to view and create Word documents and Powerpoint presentations
- Each Level 1 Course = $400 ($40 per CEU - Continuing Education Unit)
- Each Level 2 Course = $480 ($40 per CEU - Continuing Education Unit)
To learn more about the East Carolina University Deafblind Intervener Certificate OR to apply for Admission, contact:
Dr. Mary Schmidt, Coordinator, Deafblind Intervener Certificate Program, email@example.com
Download Application form here