Information Technologies, BSBE
1. Foundations curriculum requirements including those listed below - 42 s.h.
(For information about courses that carry foundations curriculum credit see )
- ART 1910 - Art Appreciation
- MUSC 2208 - Music Appreciation
- ECON 2113 - Principles of Microeconomics
- HIST 1050 - American History to 1877
- HIST 1051 - American History Since 1877
- MATH 1065 - College Algebra
- MATH 1066 - Applied Mathematics for Decision Making
- PSYC 1000 - Introductory Psychology
2. Core - 76 s.h.
3. General electives to complete requirements for graduation.