The COE-Community of Scholars program provides students with:
- Individualized attention and support
- Early and continuous development of leadership skills
- An environment that is conducive to academic achievement
- An opportunity to be exposed to cultures and ideas that will enhance personal and professional development
- Overall assistance with the transition from high school to college
- The opportunity be serve as a leader for the College of Education and volunteer with community partners
- The opportunity to grow academically, professionally, and personally in the quest to become an ECU Educator
Please complete the Teacher Education Interest Form to request additional information about our Programs and Scholarships or to request a visit to the College of Education at ECU.
For additional information, please contact the Education Community of Scholars Program Director, Dr. Dionna Manning at email@example.com or 252-328-4126.