Math Education Club, The Gamma Chapter
- All ECU students with an interest in the teaching of mathematics are invited to join.
- Two years for undergraduate students. Must double-major. Education and mathematics or science.
- One year for graduate students. Must have a degree in mathematics or a science discipline.
- ECU has a three-year grant from NSF.
- Contact Dr. Ron Preston for information:
College of Education Scholarships
- A variety of scholarships are available for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Visit the COE Scholarships page for more information.
Department of Mathematics, Science, and Instructional Technology Scholarships
- Gravely Foundation Scholarship in Mathematics or Science Education
- Floyd and Pauline Mattheis Scholarship
- Visit the COE Scholarships page and look for the MSITE department offerings.
Future Teachers of North Carolina Scholarship/Loan Program
- North Carolina resident for tuition purposes
- 3.0 GPA
- Enroll full-time as a degree-seeking student in a teacher education undergraduate program
- Commit to teach full-time in the areas of math, science, special education, or English as a Second Language in a North Carolina public school for three years upon graduation.
- For more information, visit the College Foundation of North Carolina website.
Student Loan Forgiveness Programs for Teachers