Support Mathematics Education, Science Education and Instructional Technology
Friends and supporters of the Department of Mathematics, Science, and Instructional Technology Education can assist the department in preparing future and current teachers of mathematics and science and instructional technologists by giving funds that allow us to provide services we cannot do with limited state funding.
We use foundation money to:
- Support students in attending state or national conferences.
- Recruit undergraduate and graduate students.
- Provide receptions at graduation and to welcome new freshmen.
- Provide special recognition for outstanding performance.
- Provide receptions at state conferences where we look to renew acquaintances with alumni (and recruit them to graduate school).
For more information or to make a donation visit
. Be sure to specify the Department of Mathematics, Science, and Instructional Technology Education (MSITE).