What is the Treasured Pirate Award?
It is an "on the spot" award designed to recognize the special or unique contributions of ECU employees to their college/unit or the University.
Who is eligible?
This program recognizes any permanent SPA, CSS, EPA employee at their respective college/unit level. The criteria for nominations, selection of recipients, and delivery of awards will be handled by each college/unit.
Each college/unit develops its own specific award criteria.
How Do I Nominate Someone in the College of Education?
- Log into OneStop. On your Tools page, find the Employee section and click the link for Treasured Pirate.
- Enter the Pirate ID of the person you wish to nominate. (You can look it up in the ECU Directory.) Click Submit.
- Choose a Nomination Category:
- Cost Effectiveness
- Outstanding Delivery of Service
- Enhancing Employee Morale
- Display of Creativity and/or Initiative
- Effective Leadership
- Describe why this person deserves the Treasured Pirate award in 500 characters or less and click Submit.
2015 Winners (January - May)