This worksheet shows you how to calculate or predict your GPA for the future in an easy step by step format. Contact your advisor with any questions you have regarding your GPA.
Academic Standing, what does it mean?
Search "Academic Eligibility Standards" in the catalog (http://www.ecu.edu/cs-acad/registrar/catalog.cfm) for detailed and the most up-to-date information regarding these eligibility standards
- Sit out your suspension as indicated by your academic standing for the last term attended (found on your Banner transcript). Academic suspension requires you to sit out one semester. Search "Academic Eligibility Standards" in the catalog (http://www.ecu.edu/cs-acad/registrar/catalog.cfm) for detailed and the most up-to-date information regarding these eligibility standards.
- All students, regardless of academic standing, are allowed to attend summer school to try and remain/become eligible to attend fall semester you must do one of the following:
- Raise your cumulative GPA to a 2.0 overall.
- If this is not possible, earn an automatic appeal of your subsequent suspension by earning a 2.5 GPA on any credit hours you take during summer courses.
- Apply to ECU as a READMIT student after you have sat out your suspension. Please note that once you have sat out your suspension this is not a guarantee you will be accepted back to ECU as a readmit. Follow the link for up-to-date readmission information, http://www.ecu.edu/cs-acad/admissions/readmits.cfm. To apply you must complete a readmission application.