Advisor Calendars and Appointments
Our Advising Center is open Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm. Our Advising Center is not located on main campus. If you need help finding our location, you should visit our locating the HHP Advising Center help page for a map and bus route information.
Individual Advising Appointments
Students may schedule an individual appointment with their advisor by calling (252) 328-4645 or through your Pirate Port - "My Apps" - "Scheduler" to schedule a meeting.
- General advising appointments should be made for 1/2 an hour.
- Major exploration/new student appointments should be made for 1 hour and prior to the deadline for changing one's major.
- Students may schedule phone conferences if they are unable to see us in person. Follow the guidelines below:
- You MUST state that it will be a phone conference and include your phone number with area code.
- Call (252) 328-4645 at the start of your phone conference appointment; your advisor will expect you to call.
- A word regarding tardiness: all students who are 15+ minutes late for their appointment will need to reschedule.
- If you need to speak with your advisor about something that is time sensitive, please call (252) 328-4645 and talk to someone in our center.
Group Advising Appointments
Students may schedule a group advising appointment with their advisor by utilizing our online group advising system.Please follow the link and enter your pirate ID and passphrase to register for a session.