Mr. Randy Gilland
Randy Gilland grew up in Sanford, North Carolina.He holds a Masters of Science in Counselor Education as well as a Bachelors degree in Psychology from East Carolina University. He has served as a professional academic advisor with the College of Health & Human Performance since 2003. Prior to advising, he worked as a career counselor in Career Services. In that capacity, he developed career readiness programs and coordinated several job fairs throughout the school year. In addition he has worked in several areas of the Division of Student Life including Adult & Commuter Affairs, Minority Affairs, and Orientation.
- Member of the American Counseling Association.
- Member of American College Personnel Association.
- Advisor for Sigma Omicron Epsilon (Native American Sorority) at ECU.
- Co-Advisor of the East Carolina Native American Organization.
- Advisor for the ECU Womenâ€,s Club Soccer Team
- Instructor for COAD 1000
- Academic Excellence Advisor for Phi Mu Fraternity
- Member of Epsilon Chi Nu Inc.