Graduate School Information
Center for Pre-Professional Advising
The mission of the Center for Pre-Professional Advising of Allied Health, Dentistry, Medicine and Law is to assist students in achieving academic success. This is accomplished by providing programs and services highlighting personal and academic skill development, major exploration and academic resources, and strategies for achieving academic goals beyond the undergraduate level. Students are welcome to visit the center, attend programs, or call for individual appointments at (252) 328-1084 to speak to a pre-professional advisor. The center is located in 2500 Old Cafeteria Complex.
On the PPAC website:
- Information on choosing a health career and preparing for admittance to graduate school.
- Information on standardized testing required for graduate school admission.
- Students can register with the center to receive email updates about upcoming programs, speakers, test information, etc.
- Information on the Heart Institute Research Program.
- Information on the Primary Care Physician's Shadowing Program.
- Information on obtaining a committee letter.