Military and Veteran Family Behavioral Health Providers
Welcome to the training site for Military and Veteran Family Behavioral Health Providers! We are honored to provide you with this series of continuing education modules that are intended for behavioral health providers who are already licensed or have completed their terminal degree. All of these modules will include up to date research, practices, role-plays, and reflective questions so that providers, clinicians, and extenders can build on their competency in delivering relationally based care for individuals, couples, and families. Successful completion of a module will result in a certificate, however this certificate is intended to be used for professional advancement and cannot be considered a replacement for a university based course.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
While some states may allow the completion of the module to serve as continuing education toward one's licensure renewal, it is up to the provider's licensure board to make that decision. Each module is worth 3.0 contact hours for 0.3 CEUs.
All modules are 100% online. They include a video presentation, readings, and pre and post assessments.
The cost of each module is $30. To register, just click on the name of the module you are interest in completing. The list of modules is below. Anyone who registers and completes 9 modules will get the 10th module for free. To take advantage of this offer, call (800) 767-9111.
- MVP001. Evidence Based Practice for the Treatment of Sexual Trauma
- MVP002. A Relational, Attachment-Based Approach to Sexual Trauma
- MVP003. Post-Modern Therapy for Military and Veteran Families
- MVP004. Common Ethical Challenges and Best Practice Strategies Faced by Military and Veteran Behavioral Health Providers
- MVP005. Facing Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder as a Couple
- MVP006. Brief Interventions for Couples and Families
- MVP007. Contextual Family Therapy
- MVP008. Introduction to Systems Theory
- MVP009. The Biopsychosocial Approach to Working with Military and Veteran Families
- MVP010. Maternal Health and Military Families
- MVP011. Motivating Couples and Families