Who? All Health Education & Promotion Graduates
When? Two meetings annually (one in the Fall, one in the Spring)
Where? Meetings are usually held at the Beef Barn in Greenville, NC
- To support, in every manner possible, the activities of East Carolina University and the Department of Health Education & Promotion in its effort to realize its educational goals.
- To establish and promote the goals and projects of the society which strengthen the ties among its members, the society, and the community and the University.
- To involve former students of the Department of Health Education & Promotion and other interested persons in society activities, so as to build a sense of camaraderie among these persons to encourage their interest in the school.
- To provide a direct line of communication between the members of the society and the Department of Health Education & Promotion.
- To be an official representative agency and the working arm of the Alumni Association in the Department of Health Education & Promotion.
For further information, contact:
Ms. Debra Tavasso, Health Education Alumni Society Faculty Advisor
Department of Health Education & Promotion
East Carolina University
2208 Carol Belk Building
Greenville, NC 27858-4353