Two ACE Locations
All Students can walk-in or call either location for FREE assistance:
- Rawl 108, Main campus, 252.328.5407
- Health Sciences Building 3330, Health Sciences campus, 252.744.5380
Warrenty-related services for systems purchased through the ACE Initiative program:
ACE-approved Lenovo laptops include 3-year warranty on parts and labor. Thinkpad protection included for damage from spills and drops. Warranty is provided by Lenovo. Please see links below for warranty details.
ACE-approved Macintosh laptops include 1-year limited warranty on parts and labor; 3-year Apple Care (purchase optional) is recommended. AppleCare warranty is provided through Apple.
- Accidental damage not included through Macintosh. Contact ACE or Dowdy Student Stores for options
- Batteries only warranted for 1 year from purchase (Lenovo and Apple)
Direct Vendor Support
Students purchasing a Lenovo ThinkPad through Dowdy Student Stores can speak with a support specialist directly by calling 1.800.IBM.SERV
ECU Help Desk
Call 252.328.9866 or 1.800.340.7081 for assistance with:
- ECU e-mail, Blackboard, OneStop, password resets and more
- Basic troubleshooting for hardware, supported software and network connectivity
- Visit http://help.ecu.edu for more information