Wired Network Access
File-sharing traffic is blocked. If you have an academic or administrative need to use BitTorrent, uTorrent, Vuze or other file-sharing application, please submit a
Peer-to-Peer File Sharing exception form. For more information, see the
file sharing page.
Connect desktops, laptops, TVs and other internet-ready, non-wireless multimedia devices to this network. Switches, routers and other networking hardware are not allowed on campus or in residence halls.
Connect to ECU's Wired Network - Residence Halls
Registration is required
unless you register the device via the
My Device Portal
- Plug your device into the network port using an Ethernet cable.
- Turn on the device.
- Open a browser and navigate to
- The page will redirect to the
Wired Authentication Login page.
- Type in your PirateID and passphrase. Click
Sign In. The
Acceptable Use Policy dialog box opens.
- Read the policy. Click
Welcome Message dialog box opens.
- The Campus Living home page opens. You are now connected to the ECU network.