Student Email - Office 365 Features
Once registered, students log in to email from the My Mail Web Login page using their newly-registered PirateID and passphrase. The inbox will open. There is a menu at the top of the screen.
For a quick overview of your new mailbox features, see this Microsoft article.
Did you know you can configure the Outlook 2013 mail program on your computer for your Office 365 account? For a look at features, view this Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 intro video.
Your calendar keeps you organized and where you need to be, when you need to be there. To learn more, read this how-to tutorial at Microsoft.
Contacts make it easy to IM, schedule a meeting or find other ECU Pirates. Visit this Microsoft online article to learn more.
Connect with other Pirates on the ECU Yammer social network.
Not associated with any personal SkyDrive account you might have, SkyDrive Pro offers you 25GB of storage space for your class assignments, images and other files. More features include:
- access from any device using a browser
- edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote documents withint SkyDrive using the Web apps
- create new documents with Web apps
- share files with other users
- sync your files with any Windows device (SkyDrive Pro client download required)
- Learn more from Microsoft about using SkyDrive Pro
The Sites feature is only available to email administrators at this time.