CONGRATULATIONS, GRADUATING STUDENTS!
Before you leave ECU, don’t forget to save any files and information you have stored on ECU systems!
- Save or forward your Office 365 messages, contacts, and whatever else you’d like to keep from your ECU e-mail account. Be sure to give others your alternative e-mail address so that you can keep in touch after your ECU e-mail account has been deactivated. Consider using your alternative e-mail address on resumes you distribute.
- Save your files from your Office 365 Onedrive.
- Save your files from your ECU Piratedrive.
- Save your portfolio from iWebfolio.
- Save your Web pages/Web content from MyWeb and ECU Blogs/WordPress.
- Save survey data from Qualtrics if you participated in any research activities involving surveys.
Last but not least:
- Download the Microsoft operating system you receive FREE as a graduating ECU student. Please immediately burn your software to DVD in the event that reinstallation is necessary, and write down your product key.
- Register for ECU Alumni E-mail.
Questions? Need help? Contact the ECU IT Help Desk or ACE Student Computing Support Center:
- By phone: 252.328.9866 or 1.800.340.7081
- By Web: http://help.ecu.edu
- Walk-in locations: 103 Austin (Main Campus), 3330 Health Sciences Building (Health Sciences Campus)
- ACE: 108 Rawl (Main Campus), 3330 Health Sciences Building (Health Sciences Campus)