Congratulations, Graduating Students!
Before you leave ECU, don’t forget to move your ECU data
Get started with this list:
- Download any Piratedrive documents
- Save your Portfolio from iWebfolio
- Download any Web content from MyWeb html or WordPress sites
- Save survey data from Qualtrics if you participated in any research activities
- Download the Microsoft operating system you receive FREE as a graduating ECU student. Please immediately burn your software to DVD in the event that reinstallation is necessary, and write down your product key.
A graduate's student email address is automatically migrated to the alumni Office 365 domain one semester after graduation. This is the only ECU system where you continue to use your ECU PirateID and passphrase after graduation.
- The email address changes from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com
- All @students.ecu.edu messages automatically migrate to the new @ecualumni.ecu.edu address
- Any messages sent to the graduate's former student address are automatically forwarded to the new alumni address
- Alumni are not able to send email from the old student address
- Alumni log in from the mymail.ecu.edu interface using their student PirateID/passphrase
- Alumni are required to change their passphrase every 90 days through the Pirate through the Passphrase Maintenance website
- The new alumni account includes a OneDrive business-class storage folder (1TB)
- Documents in the OneDrive folder are read only as the Office 365 Pro Plus license (Microsoft Office) expires
- This process is automatic EXCEPT that the mobile account must be reconfigured
- Graduates receive an email reminder to reconfigure mobile devices to the new @ecualumni.ecu.edu address
Questions? Need help? Contact the ECU IT Help Desk or ACE Student Computing Support Center:
- By phone: 252.328.9866 or 1.800.340.7081
- By Web: http://help.ecu.edu
- Walk-in locations: 103 Austin (Main Campus), 3330 Health Sciences Building (Health Sciences Campus)
- ACE: 108 Rawl (Main Campus), 3330 Health Sciences Building (Health Sciences Campus)