Blackboard is currently experiencing performance problems and may be displaying error messages for some users. Technicians are currently working to resolve the problem.
Another notification will be sent when normal Blackboard service has been restored.TechExcel Service Restored:
Login service for TechExcel has been restored.
How can we help you with technology today?
If you are a faculty or staff member and believe that your request requires modification to an existing application or new software development, submit an SDS request by clicking the button to the left to go to the ECU Onestop where you can select "ITCS SDS Request."
This request is for ECU systems such as Banner, Onestop, ecuBIC or similar administrative systems.
- Reporting Spam or Phishing e-mails
- Steps you can take to help stop the spam
- Deactivation of non-enrolled student accounts
- Find out more information
- Information for incoming ECU Students
-Computer and Technology FAQ's
- Windows 8 not yet recommended for student computers
- Win 8 is not yet compatible with ECU's Dorm network
- Free Microsoft Software and Anti-Virus for students
- Information on downloading the free software