How can we help you with technology today?
Find it Online
The IT Help Desk is the first point of contact for most technology and IT related services on campus. Below you find the many ways you can get assistance with your technology needs, as well as ways to contact our IT Staff.
If you are unable to access a system, check our Announcements listing to see if the system is experiencing a downtime.
Contact us to Request Help
SDS Requests (Faculty/Staff)
If you are a faculty or staff member and believe that your request requires modification to an existing application or new software development, submit an SDS request by clicking the button to the left to go to the ECU Onestop where you can select "ITCS SDS Request."
This request is for ECU systems such as Banner, Onestop, ecuBIC or similar administrative systems.
Current Top Support Issues
- Reporting Spam or Phishing e-mails
- Steps you can take to help stop the spam
- Deactivation of non-enrolled student accounts
- Find out more information
- Information for incoming ECU Students
-Computer and Technology FAQ's
- Windows 8 not yet recommended for student computers
- Win 8 is not yet compatible with ECU's Dorm network
- Free Microsoft Software and Anti-Virus for students
- Information on downloading the free software