ECU Fax Server
The ECU fax server allows staff, faculty and departments to easily and securely send and receive documents directly from desktop and email. By utilizing this service, the need for a stand-alone manual fax machine is eliminated while paper, ink and other supplies are saved.
This service is available at a minimal monthly fee of $4 for a single user and $6 for a group account.
To request a fax account, submit the fax server account form. Report a problem or request support through the ECU Fax Server support ticket.
Send a Fax
- Open Microsoft Outlook and create a new email message.
- In the To… field, type the fax number of the recipient, followed by “pirate.fax.”
- Information provided in the Subject field and body of the message appears on the fax cover sheet.
- Attach the document to be faxed to the email.
- Click Send.
- After the recipient has received the fax, you receive a confirmation email that includes the cover sheet (not the faxed document).