ECU migrated WebEx Cloud on June 30, 2017. See this Technology Digest post on how to get started. The WebEx Cloud login is http://ecu.webex.com.
Collaborate with colleagues anywhere, anytime from the Web through a browser or mobile app. Share files, a presentation or just work through a project from where you sit. Sharing your expertise is easy using Cisco WebEx.*
WebEx Cloud continues the convenience of Outlook scheduling, desktop sharing, audio or video calling, and adds several NEW features:
- Your personal meeting room – the meeting URL is always the same
- Mobile hosting and attendance – host a meeting from your mobile device
- MS Office integration – start a quick meeting from a Word document
- Browser integration for IE, Chrome and Firefox – start a meeting, share a web page
- Free to ECU users
- Approved for both HIPAA and FERPA information
- Audio/video conferencing
- Collaboration through desktop sharing
- Scheduling through a browser
- Scheduling through the Outlook productivity tools
- On-the-fly conversations through the Meet Now feature
- Meeting access through PC, Mac, Android and iOS
- Meeting access through a phone (call-in number displayed in the invite)
Please store all recorded sessions in a Piratedrive online storage folder. OneDrive for Business cloud storage is approved for FERPA data.
Get Started in your Personal Meeting Room
- From ecu.webex.com, click the log In link under the ECU logo. Your personal
meeting room opens.
- Click the floating arrow at the top of the screen to open the menus.
- Choose the My WebEx tab to access your profile, preferences and support.
*Skype is ECU's standard for instant messaging, presence and desktop sharing.