Upload a video to your Course in ECU iTunes U
iTunes U only supports the following file formats:
m4a, mp3, MPEG-4 with H.264 compression (mp4, m4v and mov) and PDF files
Any other file formats will not be accessible in ECU iTunes U. Please see the ECU iTunes U Standards document for more information.
To upload content you will be required to accept the terms and conditions prior to the upload. In addition, please review The Media Release Consent Guidelines and when appropriate, complete the Media Consent and Release form.
- Go to Podcast Upload
- Log in using PirateID/Password
- Click the File button
- Click Choose File
- Navigate to your video on your computer and click Open
- In the File Upload box, click OK to confirm your selection
- Click the Choose a Workflow drop-down and choose the workflow created for you: “Email Enabled Workflow with iTunes U”
- Type episode name
- Type description
- Click Publish
- You will receive a confirmation email that your video was uploaded to the server. Please note that it may take a little while for the system to send your email confirmation.
- Your video will now appear in your iTunes RSS feed within 24 hours (processing times may vary).
*PLEASE NOTE: If your video fails to upload, you will not receive an error message. iTunes U only sends a confirmation email if your upload was successful. So, if you do not receive a successful confirmation email you will know that your video was not uploaded and more than likely the video was not an accepted format. Please review the video requirements section.