Find your Office 365 features below. Then read on for details.
Your subscription includes five downloads of Microsoft Office (full version) for your personal computers, both Mac and Windows. The installs are active until you graduate, retire or leave ECU. Connect to the internet at least once every 30 days to verify the subscription.
Only full-time employees and enrolled students are eligible for the Office downloads.
Visit the Microsoft Training Center for quick tutorials on all the features of your Office 365 subscription. Learn what's new in Office 2016 or focus on learning one app. Even better, learn how to seamlessly use all features and devices together to be more productive.
- store up to 1TB
- access files from any device using a browser or the mobile app
- share files with ECU and non-ECU users
- create new documents using Office Online
- sync files - you control which folders and files to sync*
- Restore the previous version of a OneDrive document
- visit this Microsoft website to learn more about OneDrive
- graduating students keep the same OneDrive folder when email transitions to the alumni account
- staff accounts are disabled upon ECU exit or retirement
should not be stored in OneDrive for Business. OneDrive is approved for FERPA data related to student/instructor collaboration only.
Accessibility/usability tools. Toolbar add-in for OneNote 2013 and 2016
Immersive Reader for OneNote (also available for Word Online)
- Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Comprehension button displays grammar and syllables for text
- Reader can increase or decrease text size and line spacing as needed
- Background/foreground color options available
- User can speed up or slow down reading rate
- Multiple languages available
- Available in Windows 10 OneNote only.
Keep track of class projects.
Organize course content into a notebook with space for you, space for each student and space for all of you to work together. See this overview from Microsoft.
According to Microsoft, "Delve helps you discover the information that's likely to be most interesting to you right now - across Office 365." See this Microsoft article to learn more about Delve.