Students log in to their ECU email from the My Mail login page using their newly-registered PirateID and passphrase. From the menu, users access the following services.
This screen is your first stop for Office 365. Access your mail (default view), calendar, contacts, Yammer, OneDrive, options, software downloads and how-to help from this screen. For a quick overview of your new mailbox features, see this Microsoft article.
Your calendar keeps you organized and where you need to be, when you need to be there. To learn more, read this how-to tutorial at Microsoft.
Contacts make it easy to IM, schedule a meeting or find other ECU Pirates. Visit this Microsoft online article to learn more.
Connect with other Pirates on the ECU Yammer social network.
Your Office 365 OneDrive storage/collaborative space offers 25GB of space for class assignments, images and other files. You can also:
- access your files from any device using a browser
- share files with fellow students or a project team or send a link to an instructor
- create new documents and edit stored Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files using the Office Online feature
- sync your files with any Windows device
- Visit this Microsoft website to learn more about OneDrive
Lync is a communications program for instant messaging, conferencing and desktop sharing. Lync is great for working with project groups–especially if members are scattered near and far. See the Office 365 software page for download information.
The Sites feature is disabled for students and only available to email administrators.