Please contact the IT Help Desk with any other questions at 252.328.9866 or submit a service request at ithelp.ecu.edu.
This service allows students to send a print job from their personal computer – on campus or off campus – to a print kiosk located on campus.
Please see the FAQ below to take advantage of this service.
Please note: To perform server updates, Pirate Print is periodically unavailable during the regular IT system maintenance window, Sundays from 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
- Click the "Submit Print Job" button above.
- Log in (PirateID/Passphrase).
- Click Submit a Job. (No link? Be sure you are on the Web Print page).
- Select the PiratePrint printer (\\papercut\pirateprint) and click Print Options and Account Selection.
- Specify number of copies (multiple copies are counted against your print quota) and click Upload Document.
- Click Browse and choose the document to print.
- Click Upload and Complete.
Your print job is available for pick up at any PiratePrint kiosk location. Print jobs are deleted 24 hours after submission.
You can print to the kiosk anytime from on or off campus.
The following file types are supported:
- Microsoft Office Word
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Office Powerpoint
- Microsoft XPS
- Adobe PDF
No, at this time these devices are not supported.
The maximum size is 100 MB (anything larger will be rejected).
Beginning fall 2015, ECU is implementing a print management system for enrolled students. See the print management web page for quotas, restrictions and other details.