Quick Start to Online Teaching provides an introduction to the technologies and resources that will help you create collaborative, interactive and engaging learning experiences for your students. To put new life into your existing courses or to start teaching in the online environment, sign up for our upcoming Quick Start to Online Teaching presentation.
You will have two ways to view the Quick Start to Online Teaching presentation.
- Attend in person on February 25 to see live demonstrations, ask questions and network with colleagues. Register here for this face-to-face session.
- On February 28, short, recorded presentations will be available on the Virtual Quick Start to Online Teaching blog site. Registration will be available on the blog site.
After completion of the Quick Start to Online Teaching session, the instructor will be able to:
- differentiate between the educational uses and features of a variety of technology tools to enhance his or her online course(s)
- create a technology plan to help meet course(s) objectives
- identify the resources available for Electronic Accessibility, including examples and best practices
- identify the resources available for Copyright, including examples and best practices.
- Second Life
- WordPress Blogs
- Virtual Computing Lab
Please visit the ITCS Training Calendar to register for a session.
Please direct questions to Ginny Sconiers.