- The academic publication database for faculty adopted by ECU in 2006.
- A tool to generate your annual report, your CV and PAD.
- Upload PowerPoint, Word, Excel and PDF files, associate those files with articles and presentations and automatically create hyperlinks to these files in your CV.
- Download and print reports in PDF or MS Word format.
- Upload teaching schedules.
- Your College Coordinator will set up a member account for you.
- Login to Sedona at https://Sedonaweb.com.
- Choose Member in Account Type dropdown.
- Your username is your Banner ID plus your three letter college ID.
- Your first-time login password is your Banner ID, but you should change this as soon as you’re logged in.
- If you forget your password, click the “I forgot my password” link on the login page.
- If you can’t log in, contact your Sedona College Coordinator
- Faculty and coordinator training is available from the Office for Faculty Excellence. Monitor ECU Official announcements for upcoming workshops or contact Dr. Dorothy Muller at 252.328.1426.
- For technical help using Sedona, submit an online IT Help Desk request or contact Marcia Rouse with ITCS Academic Computing at 252.328.9092.
- IPAR provides assistance in report development and data extraction. Len Rhodes is the primary contact at email@example.com or 252.328.9492. You may also request assistance by completing a short online form at https://collab.ecu.edu/sites/IPAR/request.