PiratePrint is a service that allows students to print from their personal computers from either on or off campus to printing kiosks located around campus. Current PiratePrint locations are:
- Allied Health Building (2nd floor entrance to Laupus Library) Map
- Austin Lobby (by Austin 104 computer lab) Map
- Bate 3rd Floor Map
- Mendenhall Student Center (Main Level) Map
- Rivers (by Rivers 139 computer lab) Map
- Ross Hall - SoDM (student lounge area)
- Wright Place (walkway between Dowdy Student Stores and Wright Place) Map
We are bringing students this convenient new service in response to the 2012 Student Technology Survey: 52% of respondents indicated they are more likely to use a printing station over a computer lab.
Please see the FAQ below to take advantage of this service.
How do I print to the PiratePrint kiosk?
When can I print to the PiratePrint kiosk?
What kind of files are supported by PiratePrint? What is maximum file size?
Can I submit a print job from my iPad, iPhone, or Android device?
No, at this time these devices are not supported.
What is maximum file size that can be submitted?
Are there any print restrictions?
Please contact the ECU ITCS Helpdesk with any other questions at 328-9866 or submit a ticket at http://ithelp.ecu.edu.