Main Campus Options:
- Conference calls are made at the same basic long distance rates with up to six internal and two external parties to anywhere in the U.S.
- Conference calls can be prearranged with a state operator in Raleigh by dialing 1.919.733.1110
- Instructions for using Cisco Meeting Place Express conference calling
Health Sciences Options:
- Conference calls on the Nortel system for up to six participants (see the Nortel Features PDF file)
- Conference calls between more than six participants through the Health Sciences conference bridge. To request a conference bridge reservation, submit a Help Desk request
For Cisco VoIP phones ONLY:
- Dial the number of the first participant. Once connected, press the More key and then the Conference(Confrn) key to put the first person on hold.
- Dial the next participant and press the Conference (Confrn) key again when the call is answered. Up to six participants are allowed in this type of conference.