Staff have several conference call options from which to choose.
- Dial the number of the first participant. Once connected, press the More key and then the Conference (Confrn) key to put the first person on hold.
- Dial the next participant and press the More key and then Conference (Confrn) key again when the call is answered.
- Repeat Steps 1 and 2 until all participants are added to the call.
- Up to five participants are allowed in this type of conference.
- Conference calls are billed at the same basic long distance rates.
Integrates audio, video and Web conferencing capabilities with the ability to send requests through Outlook. Visit the Unified MeetingPlace website to attend, schedule or access training videos for the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace service.