Friends of Joyner Library
The Friends of Joyner Library was established to foster the role of Joyner Library as a university and global resource. The Friends sponsor programs focused on raising awareness of the library's resources and support fundraising activities to develop and preserve collection development and facility upgrades.
Download our brochure
2015 Annual Spring Banquet
Featuring Author Allan Gurganus
Honoring Ann Rhem Schwarzmann
Thursday, April 30, 2015
3322 Yankee Hall Road
Greenville, NC 27834
Tickets $35 members, $45 non-members, $275 for a table of 8
Purchase Tickets for FOJL Members
Purchase Tickets for General Public
Purchase a Table
To purchase tickets by mail please forward payment, contact information, and guest names to:
Friends of Joyner Library Attn: Heather White
Joyner Library, Mailstop 516
East Carolina University
Greenville, NC 27858
Contact Heather White at (252) 328-2870 or email@example.com for more information.
Appetizers Upon Arrival
Fruit / cheese / punch
Fruit (with strawberries, walnuts, and mandarin oranges)
Chicken Cordon Bleu over rice pilaf
With Vegetable bundle (sliced mushrooms, asparagus, zucchini, squash) and broccoli casserole
Rolls / Cheese Biscuits
10 Layer Chocolate Cake
Italian Cream Cake
Cash Bar will be available
- Borrowing privileges to Joyner Library's circulation collections.
- Interlibrary loan privileges
- Invitations to special events sponsored by the library such as the Annual Spring Banquet, W. Keats Sparrow Awards for student writing achievement, special speaking engagements, art shows with interpretative lectures by guest artists, and more.
- Recognition of member generosity in library publications
- Through a new reciprocal agreement with the Friends of Sheppard Memorial Library, you will receive an invitation to the Friend’s annual book sale preview night.
Become a Member Today
To become a member, just print out our enrollment form and mail your payment to us. You can also choose to have your payment automatically deducted from your paycheck using the ECU Employee Payroll Deduction form.
Download Enrollment Form
Download ECU Employee Payroll Deduction Form
Friends of Joyner Library Maps and Prints
You can help support the Friends of Joyner Library program by purchasing one of these historic maps of North Carolina.
Browse our map collection
Purchase Maps & Prints