ECU CareerNET is the official career management system for ECU students and alumni.
Want to learn more? Check out the "Here's How" video on ECU CareerNET for employers:
2. Choose “New User”
3. Complete the required items
4. Submit Profile
5. Within one business day your information will be reviewed by our staff.
You will receive an email message giving you access to the system.
1. Login to ECU CareerNET using your e-mail address and password
2. Choose “New Job” under the “My Jobs” tab
3. Enter the job description and application requirements
4. Select “Save”
ECU Career Services provides ongoing practice interviews to better prepare students for the interview and hiring process. Engage with students and evaluate perspective employees for your organization while providing valuable feedback.
To learn more please call our office at 252.328.6050