What is the Career Leadership Conference (CLC)?
It is a one-day professional conference dedicated to educating ECU students on career planning, leadership skills and community involvement. This year's conference will feature workshops, panel discussions, and activities that empower students to Learn, Serve and Lead!
What will happen at CLC?
A Business and Alumni Networking Breakfast where you can meet professionals from a variety of industries
A variety of Panel Discussions featuring: Employers, Alumni and Community Leaders
Interactive Networking Lunch
Workshops on: Job Searching, Leadership Skills, Community Involvement, and much more!
Receive a Leather Padfolio and Travel Mug for future interviews and professional events!
How do I sign up?
1. 1. Login to ECU CareerNET and update your profile.
2. Search Career Events, look for 2015 Career Leadership Conference.
3. Click Register at the top of the page.
4. Complete registration form.
5. Pay $15 registration fee (Visa, MasterCard, Check or Cash accepted).
6. A confirmation e-mail and receipt will be sent to you once your registration and payment has been received.
7. Click here to begin the registration process.
What can I do to prepare for CLC?
Review tips on networking, leadership and community involvement at these sites
Career Services, Volunteer and Service-Learning Center, Center for Student Leadership and Engagement
THINGS TO REMEMBER!
Dress in professional attire! Prepare a Power Greeting! Bring copies of your resume and/or business cards! Arrive on time in Mendenhall Student Center on Saturday, February 7th between 8:30AM - 9:00AM for the Networking Breakfast.
Proudly sponsored by:
The Career CenterVolunteer and Service-Learning CenterThe Center for Student Leadership and EngagementQuestions: Contact The Career Center at 252-328-6050 or at firstname.lastname@example.org