CAREER LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
Mendenhall Student Center
Saturday, February 9, 2013
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
What is the Career Leadership Conference (CLC)?
It is a professional development conference dedicated to educating current students at ECU on career planning and leadership skills.
What will happen at CLC?
- Professional Conference Event
- Experience an employer panel, career workshops, and 3 course etiquette lunch
- Workshops on Job Searching, Resume Writing, Gaining Experience, Networking, and much more!
- Learn strategies on how to create a successful career plan and see yourself as a leader
- Employer Panel of Hiring Managers
- Seasoned professionals will provide inside tips on what successful job seekers do to get hired
- Etiquette Lunch
- Participate in an interactive 3 course etiquette lunch/networking event!
How do I sign up?
- Complete the Registration Form.
- Pay $10 registration fee (covers 3 course etiquette lunch).
- Drop off registration form and fee to the Mendenhall Student Center Central Ticket Office.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent once your form has been received.
What can I do to prepare for CLC?
- Arrive on time in Mendenhall Student Center on Saturday, February 9th at 9AM.
- Dress in professional attire.
- Bring extra copies of your resume.
- Review tips on networking and career development on The Career Center's website.
Proudly sponsored by:
The Career Center
The Center for Student Leadership and Engagement