CRW Locker Service
Day-Use Lockers (General Locker Room & Racquetball Court Area)
- Participants may bring their own locks and secure their items for single day-use. Items may only be kept in the day use lockers for the duration of Student Recreation Center business hours.
- Combination locks can be purchased at Customer Service for $5.00.
- Both locker room areas have day-use lockers for patrons to use.
- Campus Recreation and Wellness staff will remove any items left in the day-use lockers after the closing of the facility and store for two weeks. Items left after two weeks will be donated to a charitable organization.
General Rental Locker Information
In each of the Student Recreation Center locker rooms, full and half lockers are set aside for SRC patrons to rent. These are rented on a first come, first served basis each semester; only one locker may be rented per member.
- To sign up for the lockers stop by the CRW Main Office during official business hours.
- Locker rentals need to be renewed prior to the end of each renewal deadline.
- Any damage and required cleaning to a locker will be charged to the renter.
- There is a nominal fee for use of the locker for the semester or year.
- Locks will be removed/cut from any locker not removed by established deadline.
Locker Rental Rates
*Prices are subject to change
Locker Rental Policies
- Please do not leave food in lockers
- If locker sharing is discovered, the violators are subject to loss of locker privileges and/or loss of Campus Recreation & Wellness privileges.
- NO refunds are given for locker rentals.
- Campus Recreation & Wellness is not responsible for the lost or stolen contents of rental or day use lockers.
- Campus Recreation & Wellness reserves the right to request that you open your lockers for safety and/or sanitary reasons.