Campus Recreation and Wellness
  • CRW

Online registration is quick, easy and secure.  Use the system to register for:
  • programs/classes
  • update personal information
  • sign up for membership
  • purchase personal training sessions
  • purchase swim lessons
  • reprint receipts

All you will need is your Pirate ID and Password. On the first page, go to the top right "Log In" button to use your Pirate ID. If you are not affiliated with ECU and you do NOT have a Pirate ID, please use the "Sign Up" button. MasterCard and Visa only.

You may also register in the Main Office at the Student Recreation Center. Office hours are Monday-Thursday 8 am -6 pm and Friday 8 am- 5:30 pm.

For program cancellations or transfers, you MUST call Campus Recreation and Wellness at (252)-328-6387.

ECU Students, Faculty, Staff, Alumni

First time using the online signup? 

Step 1) Click the link below to go to online signup.

Step 2) Click the "Log In" button then hit the purple box in the middle "Sign in with ECU PirateID". This will take you to sign in with your Pirate ID and Password.  

Step 3) Sign in and begin shopping for programs and services! 

Sign up online & access your account information

          Online Registration Module

Non-ECU Affiliates 

If you are not affiliated with ECU and do NOT have a Pirate ID or password, please use the "Sign Up if you don't have a local account button under the Login button. You may find the link below. You will proceed to create a local account. 

Sign up online & create your account information

         Online Registration


 Campus Recreation & Wellness Adventure Center offers equipment rentals to all CRW members. Please contact Adventure Leadership directly for more details. or 252-328-1577. 

Facility Reservation Information

If you would like to rent any CRW space: Student Recreation Center (SRC), Blount Sports Complex (BSC), North Recreational Complex (NRC), or Health Science Center (HSC), please visit ECU's Central Reservations Office at the link provided.  Then you will follow the steps for requesting a space through their website. CLICK HERE!

If you are an external agency requesting CRW space for summer usage, please see the attached Summer Camp Pack for rules and regulations.  

If you wish to reserve the Odyssey High Challenge Course at North Recreational Complex, please CLICK HERE!