1. Restrooms will be opened Monday through Friday at approximately 2:00 p.m. by the utility staff as necessary to accommodate departmental programs. The facility manager will close the restrooms at dusk unless intramural sports is utilizing the facility. Intramural sports staff will close the facilities at the conclusion of their activities.
2. Each program area will be responsible for opening and closing the restrooms on weekends.
3. Each program area will be responsible for opening and closing of restrooms if their activity does not fall within the designated hours for Monday through Friday or during school breaks such as fall break, Christmas break, etc.
4. Each program area is responsible for periodically checking restrooms while their activities are in progress.
5. ECU police will provide routine uniform patrol as standard operating procedure.
6. Bicycles are not allowed on the fields. Bicycles must use the bike racks adjacent to the field house.
7. Field and/or site managers are responsible for enforcing field policies: No pets/animals, no alcohol, no glass containers, no smoking, no golf, no bicycles on fields, no vehicles allowed on fields.