Definitions and Priority of User Groups:
1. Programs and services provided by the Department of Recreational Services will have first priority. These programs include Intramural Sports, Adaptive Recreation, Drop-In Recreation, Club Sports, Fitness, Lifestyle Enhancement, Adventure Programs, and Summer Youth Camps.
2. Academic classes scheduled by the Department of Exercise and Sport Science will have second priority. It will be the responsibility of EXSS to coordinate with Recreational Services for the use of the fields on a semesterly basis. EXSS will be responsible for any equipment set up/take down and for any special repairs and/or maintenance needs due to their use of the fields.
3. Student Organizations, registered with the Office of Student Leadership Development, will have third priority. No charges will be assessed unless the activity requires special set up/take down, or personnel supervision.
4. University Groups/Individuals will have fourth priority. This includes groups or individuals who work at the university and whose activity relate to the mission of ECU. This would include athletic and academic camps and others. Fees will be assessed.
5. Outside groups not affiliated with the University will have fifth priority. This would include any group/individuals not affiliated with the University. Fees will be assessed.