Directions to the Blount Sports Complex:
Take 264 East from Raleigh (or I-95) to Greenville
Option 1: Arrive at the intersection of 264 and Memorial Drive
- Go through stop light and travel on Farmville boulevard to 14th street
- Right on 14th Street
- Travel to the intersection of 14th street and Charles boulevard
- Right on Charles boulevard
- Travel to Curry drive
- Right on Curry drive and follow road to playing fields.
Option 2: Arrive at the intersection of 264 and Memorial Drive
- Right on Memorial Drive
- Travel to Greenville boulevard
- Left on Greenville boulevard
- Travel to the intersection of Greenville boulevard and Charles boulevard
- Left on Charles boulevard
- First Left is Curry drive, follow Curry drive to playing fields.
*The Blount Recreational Sports Fields are located off of Charles Boulevard on Curry Drive near the intersection of Greenville Boulevard. The fields are in the vicinity of Minges Coliseum, Dowdy-Ficklen Football Stadium and Harrington Baseball Stadium.