- The Student Recreation Center is a controlled access facility. Only authorized users are allowed entry. One must enter and exit through the control desk supervised area.
- Responsibility for general supervision of the building, gymnasium courts
and other activity areas rests with the staff members and supervisors
directly in charge of the activity or area. Students provide primary
supervision for the facility and act with the full authority of a state
employee. Harassment or disregard of the directions provided by the
staff will result in immediate ejection from the facility and may result
in additional disciplinary action.
- Profane or indecent language is discouraged. Such language which is
directed at employees or deemed offensive to other users will not be
- Appropriate attire is necessary to gain access to the Student Recreation
Center. Shirts and shoes are required to be worn in all non-aquatic
activity areas. Clothing that sends profane, inflammatory or bigoted
messages is discouraged.
- Only closed-toe athletic shoes with non-marking soles are allowed in the activity areas.
- The possession or use of alcohol or illegal drugs is not permitted. The
use of tobacco products, including smokeless tobacco is not permitted in
- Food is not to be consumed outside the main concourse.
Beverages are permitted in the activity areas only if contained in a
sealable sports squeeze bottle.
- The use of skateboards, roller skates and rollerblades are prohibited. Bicycles are not permitted in the building.
- No animals except guide dogs are permitted in the building.
- Lockers and cubicles are available. The Student Recreation Center staff
can not guarantee the security of valuables, book bags or other personal
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests and must remain with their guests at all times when in the facility.
- Spitting in the common areas or activity areas such as courts, track, etc. is not permitted.
The Student Recreation Center staff is always open to users opinions and ideas. Questions or comments should be directed to the Customer Service Desk or Main Office.