Types of Guest Passes
- Guest passes are $5/per visit, per person when sponsored by a CRW member.
- Two guests per member are permitted*.
- Individuals who purchase day passes are not allowed to bring in guests. Only members receive this member benefit.
Weekend & Free Guests on Saturdays
- Students and members may purchase a weekend pass for a Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the same weekend for $10/per guest.
- Two free guests per member are allowed on Saturdays with an advanced online registration*. Members and students without the advance pass will be able to pay $5.00 for each guest when they enter with a maximum of 2 guests.
10 Visit Pass
- Students and members may purchase a 10-visit pass for their guests for $40.00. This is a punch card and does not expire. Punches may be used for multiple guests. Members are the only persons that can use a 10-visit pass. Only the member whose name is on the card can bring in guest with the card. Sharing of guest passes is prohibited.
- *Guest passes reserved in advance through the Campus Recreation & Wellness online registration form.
- Only CRW members (students and paying members) can use guest passes, as a benefit of being a member.
- Guests are defined as any non-member (children or adults) accompanying a member for participation purposes.
- Ages 16 & over must present a valid picture ID. Children under 16 must be accompanied by their parent or sponsor at all times.
- Dependents 3 years of age and under are FREE.
- Non-members are not permitted to enter the facility to solicit guest pass sponsors. Sponsors and guests must arrive and check-in together at the customer services desk.
- Sponsors are responsible for the conduct of their guests and must remain in the facility with their guests at all times.
- Failure to follow all guest pass polices could result in termination of membership privileges.
- Members requesting to bring in more than 2 guests must have prior approval from the Customer Services Coordinator who can be reached at 328-4949 during normal office hours.
*Prior arrangements for larger families or special guest needs may be made in the main office during normal office hours.