Types of Guest Passes
- Guest passes are $5/per day, per visit, per person when sponsored by a member. Two guests per member are permitted*.
- Students and members may purchase a weekend pass for a Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the same weekend for $10/per guest.
- Two free guests per member are allowed on Saturdays with an advanced printed pass*. Members and students without the advance pass will be able to pay $5.00 for each guest when they enter.
10 Visit Pass
- Students and members may purchase a 10-visit pass for their guests for $40.00. This is a punch card and does not expire. Punches may be used for multiple guests. Members are the only persons that can use a 10-visit pass. Only the member whose name is on the card can bring in guest with the card. Sharing of guest passes is prohibited.
- *Guest passes may be printed in advance through the Campus Recreation & Wellness website
- Guests are defined as any non-member (children or adults) accompanying a member for participation purposes.
- Ages 16 & over must present a valid picture ID. Children under 16 must be accompanied by their parent or sponsor at all times.
- Dependents 3 years of age and under are FREE.
- Non-members are not permitted to enter the facility to solicit guest pass sponsors. Sponsors and guests must arrive and check-in together at the customer services desk.
- Sponsors are responsible for the conduct of their guests and must remain in the facility with their guests at all times.
- Failure to follow all guest pass polices could result in termination of membership privileges.
Prior arrangements for larger families or special guest needs may be made in the main office during normal office hours.