The Wellness Center is your one-stop shop for health and wellness resources. The Center is operated by Campus Wellness Education Leaders, and is open to all ECU students, faculty and staff.
Services offered in the Center:
- Range of educational materials including books and models for loan
- Educational packets on a wide variety of health topics
- Brochures and fact sheets
- Healthy lifestyle coaching
- Free Body Mass Index Assessment
- Body fat assessment using Omron
Click here to see a list of available outreach programs offered by Campus Wellness staff.
- Sexuality (healthy relationships, contraception, STD's pregnancy options, etc.)
- Nutrition (weight loss, fad diets, freshman 15, eating disorders, body image, etc)
- Tobacco use/smoking cessation
- Alcohol and other drug use
- Stress management
- Physical activity
- Men's/women's health
- Other topics are available upon request.
Information Tables and Events
Campus Wellness strives to provide the ECU community with health information and resources that can positively impact students’ lives. One of the ways we achieve this goal is through outreach efforts. Please come see us when we are out on campus for events such as breast and testicular cancer awareness, World AIDS Day and Safe Spring Break. We’d love to provide you with informational materials and answer any questions you might have about our department.