- ECU Creed
- Report A Person of Concern
- Grievances & Inquiries
- Excused Absences
- Rules / Policies
- Medical Withdrawals
- Don't Cancel Class
- Title IX
Eligibility Criterion and Instructions
- Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A member of the freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate class at ECU.
- A full-time student with a minimum cumulative GPA of a 2.5 IF in undergraduate school.
- A full-time student with a minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.0 IF in graduate school.
- Maintain good standing by being a full-time undergraduate student with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher, or a full-time graduate student with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Dedicate one academic year to the ECU Proud Campaign.
- Attend all mandatory meetings
- Lead with a servant heart, a visionary mindset, and a competitive edge.
- Completed attached application
- 2 References (advisor, faculty member or employer)
Notifications of an offer to interview will be issued to the student by email. At the interview finalists will be required to present a 3 minute speech and answer a series of prompts. Invitations to join this organization will be hand delivered to students by the Students’ Treasure Chest President and Vice President of Membership.