- ECU Creed
- ECU Cares
- Grievances & Inquiries
- Excused Absences
- Faculty Resources
- Rules / Policies
- Extenuating Circumstances Withdrawals
- Don't Cancel Class
- Title IX
Eligibility Criterion and Instructions
- A member of the freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate class at ECU.
- A full-time student with a minimum cumulative GPA of a 2.5 IF in undergraduate school.
- A full-time student with a minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.0 IF in graduate school.
- Maintain good standing by being a full-time undergraduate student with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher, or a full-time graduate student with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Dedicate one academic year to the ECU Proud Campaign.
- Attend all mandatory meetings
- Lead with a servant heart, a visionary mindset, and a competitive edge.
Member Information Online Form
The spirit of service and philanthropy runs deep at East Carolina University. The Students' Treasure Chest is about taking care of students. By participating in fundraising campaigns that support our fellow students, we demonstrate to others that we value the students who attend ECU. We commit to investing in their future. Help leave your legacy on the Pirate Nation by donating to the Students' Treasure Chest and/or becoming a member of our organization.