Fall Family Weekend 2014- Friday, August 29th- Sunday, August 31st
Registration and ticket sales will be available this summer.
East Carolina University and the Office of Parent and Family Programs welcomes the parents and families of all ECU students to join us for Family Weekend! This weekend is a great opportunity for families to learn about their students life on campus and enjoy a weekend full of exciting activities for the entire family.
Our campus community is hard at work planning events for our Pirate Families to enjoy! Please check back, as this website will be updated as more information comes available.
Typical special features include:
- Pirate Football and Family Weekend Tailgate
- Special Faculty Lectures/Activities on Friday
- Pirate Late Night Activities including bowling, movies and karaoke on Friday and Saturday
- Art Exhibits
- Intramural, Club Sports & Team Sports
- Student club fundraisers
- Pirate Alumni Legacy Brunch on Sunday
- ...and lots more!
Please contact the Office of Parent and Family Programs email@example.com or with questions.