Tickets for Family Weekend can be ordered through the ECU Central Ticket Office by contacting (252) 328-4788 or online by CLICKING HERE. Please see the information below regarding purchasing your tickets.
**PLEASE NOTE: TICKETS WILL BE MAILED BEGINNING IN AUGUST.**
- Parents Association Lifetime Members: June 21, 2016 (by phone)
- Parents Association Annual Members: July 1, 2016 (online and by phone)
- General Public: July 20, 2016 (online and by phone)
Friday, September 30th
Family Welcome and Dessert Reception
- PARENTS ASSOCIATION MEMBER PRICE: $5.00
- STUDENT PRICE: $5.00
- NON-ASSOCIATION MEMBER PRICE: $15.00
Saturday, October 1st
Pirate Family Pre-Game Tailgate:
- PRICE: $20.00 per person (includes ECU students and children under 12)
- Meal plans cannot be used for tailgate (No applicable discounts)
Football Game vs UCF
- PARENTS ASSOCIATION MEMBER PRICE: $40.00 (up to four (4) discounted tickets)
- NON-ASSOCIATION MEMBER PRICE: $50.00
Park and Ride Shuttle:
- PRICE: $15.00 per vehicle
Sunday, October 2nd
Pirate Family Brunch
- PRICE: $8.00
- Parent and family attendees will pay at the door of West End Dining Hall. ECU students can use their meal plan/Pirate bucks.
**REGISTRATION CLOSES: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2016**
FAMILY WEEKEND SCHEDULE
A complete itinerary of event for Family Weekend will be released in the next few weeks. Please email us at PARENTS@ECU.EDU if you would like to have your email address included on our email list for news and updates!
For area hotel information, visit: www.visitgreenvillenc.com
**NOTE: Many Greenville hotels are sold out completely during this weekend. Families are encouraged to look at lodging in the following cities, which are all 35-45 minutes away from Greenville: Rocky Mount, Kinston, New Bern, Goldsboro**
Please contact the Office of Parent and Family Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-328-6847 with questions.