The 2017-2018 cohort application is now available!
All applicants should complete the ECU Leads Participant Application, submit one letter of reference, and a copy of his/her resume (to be uploaded with the online application).
ECU Leads Programming Requirements
· Enroll in the Leadership Studies Minor (starting with LDSP 1000: Introduction to Leadership Studies) – You will be pre-registered for this course
· Attend and participate in ECU Leads Retreat on August 16-18, 2017
· Attend and participate in monthly mentor group meetings throughout the Fall and Spring semesters
· Participate in monthly Common Read discussions, to be held during mentor group meetings
· Attend and participate in ECU Leads Speaker event
· Attend three programs throughout each academic year related to each stage of the program
· Complete 40 service hours throughout each academic year
Participate in a campus
leadership opportunity of your choosing each academic year
· June 15 – Participant application priority deadline (to be given priority consideration)
· June 23 – Participants within priority deadline are notified of application status
· June 30 – Deadline for priority participants to accept
· July 15 – Participant application final deadline
· July 21 – Participants notified of application status
· July 31 – Deadline for participants to accept
*To apply to the Jarvis Leadership Living-Learning Community, please complete the process outlined here. You do not need to complete the application for ECU Leads if applying to the Jarvis Leadership Living-Learning Community. All Jarvis Hall residents will be automatically enrolled in the ECU Leads program.